How do you think a
Twitter conversation compares with Blackboard and Blog
conversations. I think they are different in the sense that they must be short and to the point. It is more like a conversation. Each person gets to state a short thought then the other person gets a chance to respond. This is different compared to writing long paragraphs at a time and sending those. It is more like a natural conversation.
I like Twitter because I think it is a better battleground for opposing ideas. Each person only gets 140 characters to make their point. Choose your words wisely!
I am following Barrack Obama and some businesses like Youtube and J.crew. Almost all of their posts are promotional or awareness raising. At least some of them are more based on the lifestyle associated with their image and not just shameless self promotion.
2 comments:
i agree that twitter has a definite conversation feel to it
I don't really like twitter because it has limitations on how many letter you type.
Post a Comment