Sunday, January 27, 2013

Welcome to my blog

My name is George Arakawa. I am a student at Northeastern Illinois University. This is my final semester and I will be graduating in the Spring. My major is Psychology. However, I am most likely going to be interested in business, specifically sales after graduation. I would love to eventually sell computer software to larger companies. This computer class, while not a requirement for my major, will help me with my career. I already know a little bit about technology. I am most familiar with internet based software and programs. I already utilize some of the cloud integration Google and Apple offer. I have a very basic understanding of photo and video editing. I have been an Apple user for many years. I am always interested in innovative and cutting edge products. For the past few years I believe Apple products have been the best in function, design and usability. However, I believe more and more products are rivaling Apple for the best new technology.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

good...support...

Manana's Blog said...

I like apple products a lot to but the thing I do not like about it is they stop updating there ipads and itouch so early and after a few years you have to get a new version of the products. Its cool that this is your last year.

Unknown said...

Psychology sounds like it would have a good deal of computers involved.

Followers